Saturday, September 24, 2016

How to order from Misterna.pl

Misterna.pl is a lesser know lingerie store that carries a wide array of Polish bra brands. When you first visit their site, it's only in Polish without an option to change the language, but with browsers like Chrome the site can be easily and automatically translated.

Once I started browsing, I saw the brands I'd read about and couldn't get in the US (Kinga, Gorteks, Ava, Vena, etc.) Then, when I saw the prices, it seemed too good to be true. Surely, the shipping had to be limited to Poland or was an arm and leg to get shipped to the US. But, it's not! Browsing through their other pages, I read that they ship world wide and it generally costs around 22,51zl ($6, US).

I read some encouraging reviews from other bra-lovers out there having great experiences with Misterna and I had to try it. It can be a little confusing and intimidating at first, but here's how it worked for me.

The translated page is pretty easy to navigate. Hovering over the headings at the top will cause a pop up of the translated categories. There are also shortcuts at the bottom.

1. Go ahead and shop around. Add what you wish to order to your cart. If you're uncertain about sizing, every bra there has a specific sizing guide for that brand. As there is a pretty large variance between brands, I would suggest using this for comparison if you've never worn the brand before.



2. Once you've added your items to your cart, select the option to check out. This button doesn't translate. It says "Zamow". You can see it here:

There, you'll have to create an account with this button:


3. Fill out this info as best you can. Let's say my US address is actually this:

                                    My Name

                                    123 Main St

                                    Town, State 12345 USA

  This is how it would be filled out in the create account form:

The next page will look like this:

This is where things get a bit more complicated.

4. Take a screenshot of this page showing all your items and select the paypal option.

5. Then, open up your email to contact Misterna to place your order.
Address your email to: Kontakt@misterna.pl
The content of my email was simple and straight forward. I just said:

            Hello! I would like to place an international order to be shipped to the US. My address is:

            My Name

           123 Main St

           Town, State 12345 USA

           (Paypal address: my@email.com)


            These are the items I would like to order:

              I do not mind if my order does not contain all of the original boxes. Could you please assist                 me in completing my order? Thank you!


After that, a support person at Misterna will reply letting you know that your order has been placed and now only needs funding. They speak fluent English there and communication was no problem. Here's there reply:

The email confirmation isn't in English and the best I could gather was that it was similar to Ewa Michalak in terms of an order being placed and THEN needing to be funded. The confirmation looks like this:

6. Go back to your account page on Misterna.pl and view your account:

7. That page will show all your order info and have a button to "PLACE" your order.
Click the "PLACE" button and it will automatically forward you to paypal for completion.

Once you've completed paypal, that's it! They had my order shipped out the very next day.

I'll add an update as soon as my order arrives.

Now go check out the amazingness of Misterna.pl!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I've had it bookmarked for ages and I'm finally getting around to placing an order!

    ReplyDelete