Sunday, October 2, 2016

Vena Bra Review

Image via vena-bielizna.pl

Wow! This is an amazing, everyday tshirt bra. I got this seamless bra in nude and it's everything I hoped it would be.
The tag proclaims: "*Ideal breast form *Stable form after washing *Air conditioned comfort *Eudermic, skin friendly and *Okotex standard 100"
Although I have no idea what the last one means, the rest seems to be true. I don't think I've ever felt a cup like this. It's formed, but flexible and when you manipulate the cup, it almost acts like a gel. It's light weight and very comfortable.


Construction: It has the standard narrow Polish wires. The band has a good amount of stretch, but is a rather firm elastic. The 80 band fits very similar to Ewa Michalak 80 bands. The straps are placed slightly wider than most US and UK brands. They're also fully adjustable and detachable at all connection points. 


Fit: I had really, really wanted the lift and projection I get from Polish bras, without the seams. And I got it with this bra. This might allow some minor nipple show through, but it does offer some control. The cups offer a good full coverage and thus there isn't much cleavage with this. Personally, I'd sacrifice 1/2" of coverage for a slightly sexier look. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. 


1 comment: